Our Top 10 Recommendations for Lodge Cookware Sets
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for Lodge cookware sets on the market
Bestseller No. 1
Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron 5 Piece Set, Black
- One Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron 5 Piece Set
- Cast iron cover features self-basting tips
- Easy-grip handles for secure control
- Unparalleled heat retention and even heating
- Pre-seasoned with 100% natural vegetable oil
SaleBestseller No. 2
Lodge 6 Quart Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven. Blue Enamel Dutch Oven (Blue)
- A flawless pairing of form and function that doesn't quit, the Lodge Dutch Oven is an enameled cast iron classic that's great for preparing and serving memorable meals.
- WHAT IS PORCELAIN ENAMEL ON CAST IRON? It is actually glass that becomes bonded to the cast iron at high temperatures. A particulate of glass, called frit, is applied to the cast iron vessel and then baked at temperatures between 1200 and 1400° F. The glass frit melts and fuses to the cast iron, forming a bond. Porcelain enamel on cast iron is heat tolerant and impervious to water and other consumables.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food; it’s about the memories. Dimensions : 13.56 L X 10.98 W X 4.68 H inch
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America. All Lodge seasoned cast iron and carbon steel cookware is proudly made in the USA, meaning you’ll get craftsmanship that has been passed down through generations. Lodge Enameled Iron products are made in China to strict metallurgical and casting specifications.
SaleBestseller No. 3
Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Combo Cooker, 2-Piece Set, 10.25", Black
- Foundry seasoned, ready to use upon purchase
- Use on all cooking surfaces, grills and campfires
- Oven safe
- Sauté, sear, fry, bake and stir fry to heart's content
- Made in the USA
SaleBestseller No. 4
Lodge Enameled Cast Iron Casserole With Steel Knob and Loop Handles, 3.6 Quart, Oyster White
- One Lodge 3.6 Quart Oyster White Enameled Cast Iron Casserole
- Features a stainless steel knob and loop handles for great control
- Smooth glass surface won't react to ingredients
- Unparalleled heat retention and even heating
- Use to marinate, refrigerate, cook, and serve
SaleBestseller No. 5
Utopia Kitchen Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet Set 3-Piece - 6 Inch, 8 Inch and 10 Inch
- 3 piece set includes 10 inch, 8 inch and 6 inch pans
- Pre-seasoned with soy-based oil to make it ready for use straight out of the box but re-seasoning is recommended to avoid sticking issues for a smoother and non-stick surface
- While cast iron doesn’t leach chemicals, it can leach some iron into your food and that’s pretty good for health
- Cast Iron cookware is comparatively less smoother than non stick cookware
- To clean cast iron, never use soap; simply scrub your skillet with a stiff brush and hot water and dry it completely; it is not dishwasher-safe
Bestseller No. 6
Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron 3 Skillet Bundle. 12 inches and 10.25 inches with 8 inch Set of 3 Cast Iron Frying Pans
- 12” + 10.25” + 8” CAST IRON SKILLET BUNDLE. Lodge continues the tradition of quality American products with seasoned cast iron skillets and accessories. These high quality frying pans can hang tough in professional kitchens and campsites.
- SEASONED CAST IRON COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- THE PERFECT TRIO. Lodge knows sometimes one pan is just not enough. That’s why they created the the perfect trio when they teamed up the 12” + 10.25” + 8” skillets. You can now cook sauces and entrees, or desserts and apps that perfectly compliment this bundle.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron pans in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, they are known for high quality designs, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
Bestseller No. 7
Cuisinart Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron 9.25" Square Grill and 10" Round Fry Pan (2 Pack), Black
- Precise heat distribution – cast iron construction provides best heat retention and is ideal for high-temperature cooking.
- Ultimate versatility – use for frying, grilling, braising, baking, searing, and sautéing a variety of meals!
- Effortless use – ready-to-use, this cookware comes pre-seasoned and is easy to keep seasoned with minimal oil. Smooth interior and exterior surface for long-lasting, easy release.
- Superior durability – constructed to last, cast iron offers unsurpassed longevity. Sturdy handle for secure lifting and perfect balance.
- Compatible with all stovetops, including induction, oven, grill, and broiler safe, Lifetime warranty
Bestseller No. 8
AmazonBasics Enameled Cast Iron Covered Dutch Oven, 6-Quart, Blue
- Cast iron covered dutch oven in blue with side handles and fitted lid; oven safe to 400 degree Fahrenheit
- Cast iron for even heat distribution and retention; enamel doesn't have non-stick function; hand wash only
- Always use hot-pads, oven mitts, or potholders while moving or removing cast iron cookware on or from the stove or oven
- Holds 6 quarts
SaleBestseller No. 9
Lodge 10.25" Cast Iron Skillet, 2020 Made in America Series, Rosie the Riveter, Black
- Celebrate the 100th anniversary of the 19th amendment-women's right to vote-with the latest skillet in the Made in America Series. The 'Rosie the Riveter' design not only recognizes an icon of American history, but honors our country's strong manufacturing background.
- 10.25-Inch Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet with assist handle is at home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire
- Seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- The right tool to sear, sauté, bake, broil, braise, fry or grill
- Brutally tough for decades of cooking, cast iron is unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
Bestseller No. 10
Simple Chef Cast Iron Skillet 3-Piece Set - Best Heavy-Duty Professional Restaurant Chef Quality Pre-Seasoned Pan Cookware Set - 10", 8", 6" Pans - Great For Frying, Saute, Cooking, Pizza & More,Black
- HEAVY DUTY – Cast iron skillets are a timeless must-have for every kitchen. The Simple Chef Cast Iron Skillet 3-Piece Set is virtually indestructible and will last years, decades. Better than any Lodge cast iron set!
- READY TO USE – The skillet set is ready to use, straight out of the box. They are factory pre-seasoned, which is much more effective than at home pre-seasoning. Factory pre-seasoning makes our cast iron skillets virtually non-stick, easy to clean, protected against scratches, and will also make your food rich in flavor!
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL – Our cast iron cookware is multi-functional, and suitable for many different cooking methods. Use our skillets on the stove top, in oven, over a campfire, and even when slow-cooking! Our set is great for frying, sautéing, cooking, grilling, and more.
- HEAT RETENTION – Our design provides superior heat retention for cooking. And they conduct heat evenly, so that your meals will turn out perfectly cooked every time. Plus the sturdy handle aids in lifting, and provides a hole for hanging when not in use.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – We are so confident in the quality of our product that we offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee! If you are unsatisfied, simply contact us to return the product for a full refund.